Punjab University Jobs 2023, the University of Punjab announced various job opportunities for suitable, motivated, dynamic, qualified, and highly accomplished candidates. Candidates must be eligible for HEC criteria for the appointment of Lecturers, Professors, and Associate Professors, which are available on the Punjab University & HEC website.
Punjab University is looking for candidates that fulfill the criteria described in the advertisement. The advertisement was published in the national newspapers.
Punjab University Jobs – pu.edu.pk jobs
The University of Punjab is inviting eligible candidates to fill up various teaching posts of Lecturers, Professors, and Associate Professors. Candidates can apply online for these jobs. If you have the qualifications and passion for excellence that the University of Punjab is looking for, we encourage you to apply for one of these exciting career opportunities.
Apply for the latest Punjab University Jobs 2023. Read any ad carefully before applying to any job like the Latest Punjab University Jobs 2023.
Visit Experts Jobs 24 for the latest Govt jobs, private jobs, overseas jobs, Expert Jobs24, Jobs 24, Jobexpert, Jobs24pk, Jobs FIA, Excise and Taxation Jobs, Experts 24, Expert 24, Career Jobs 24, FIA Jobs, Job Experts,24 jobs, Job loverz, Smart Job Pk, NJP Gov Pk, Pak Navy Jobs, PAF Jobs 2023 online Apply, Atomic Energy Jobs, Join Pak Army PMA Long Course, ASF Online Apply, FIA roll number slip, Airport Security Force Jobs, and much more available on expertsjons24.com.
Lecturer Jobs in Punjab University
There are various vacant lecturer jobs at Punjab University as teaching staff. Interested candidates are invited to apply before the closing date.
Vacant Jobs Details
- Professor Special Education
- Professor Film
- Professor Molecular Genetics
- Professor Communication
- Professor Romanic Language
- Professor Chemical Technology
- Professor Punjabi
- Professor Energy Engineering
- Professor Law
- Professor Social Work
- Professor Archaeology
- Professor Management
- Professor Microbiology
- Assistant Professor
- Professor Advertising
- Professor Media Research
- Professor Islamic Studies
- Professor Information Management
- Professor Software Engineering
- Professor Biochemistry
- Professor Journalism Studies
- Professor Arabic
- Professor Public Relation
- Professor Nutrition
- Professor Mathematics
- Professor Horticulture
- Professor Biotechnology
- Professor Finance
- Professor Geology
- Professor Computer Science
- Professor Chemical Engineering
- Professor Commerce
- Professor Materials Engineer
- Professor Cultural Studies
- Professor Industrial Engineer
- Professor Data Science
- Professor Zoology
- Professor Environmental Engineer
- Professor Political Science
- Professor History
- Professor Quality Management
- Professor Business Administration
- Professor Space Science
- Professor Analytical Chemistry
- Professor Physics
- Professor Polymer Engineering And Professor Economics
- Professor Information Technology
- Professor Banking
- Professor Mountain Research
- Professor Pharmacognosy
- Professor Philosophy
- Professor Botany
- Professor Broadcasting
- Professor Persian
- Professor Textile Engineering
- Associate Professor
- Professor Metallurgy Engineer
- Professor Computer Engineering
Original Source of advertisement: http://pu.edu.pk/careers/
Last Date to Apply
The candidates can apply online till 02nd October 2023
Join Us on WhatsApp
How to Apply for Punjab University Job?
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of the University of Punjab (http://www.pu.edu.pk/).
- Candidates with Pakistani nationality are eligible to apply.
- The BOP reserves the right to cancel any job or all the processes at any stage without assigning a reason.
- Candidates from all over Pakistani candidates are eligible to apply.
- Experience in the relevant field will be given preference.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the prescribed requirements, will be called for a test/ interview.
- If necessary, attach attested copies of educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, recent passport-size photographs, domicile certificates, and CNIC with the application.
- The candidates working in Public Sector Departments/Organizations should send their applications through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Candidates who fulfill the experience and qualifications criteria for each post are eligible to apply.
- Incomplete or late received applications will be rejected without any intimation.
- Candidates already working in government/semi-government bodies should apply through their respective departments with NOCS.
- The department reserved the right to increase/decreased the number of posts without any information.
- Please note that human typing errors are possible, and errors and omissions are excepted.
Apply for Punjab University Jobs Online
Candidates can apply for the Punjab University jobs online with a few easy steps. Here in this article, we will guide you on how to apply online for Punjab University jobs.
Visit the official website of the Punjab University at: (http://www.pu.edu.pk/)
When you open the Punjab University website click on the career tab to apply online and click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
In this step, the candidate will see the title of the jobs their status, and the closing date. Click the online application link shown in the picture.
Here you can see the current advertisement with complete details. Candidates can apply to click on the post name.
In this step, the candidate should signup for the jobs portal by providing CNIC and other details.
Similarly, the candidates provide all qualifications, experience, and all other required details on the job portal and finally, submit the applications.
Total Number of Positions:
- Various posts
- Punjab Unversity
- Teaching jobs
Mailing Address: For application submission,
University of the Punjab Lahore
|Various Job Posts
|Male and Female
|How to apply
|University of Punjab (UOP)
|02nd October 2023
|Gujranwala, Lahore, Jehlum
|M.Phil, Ph.D., M.Sc, MS
Join Us on Facebook
What is the Salary Package of Punjab University?
The minimum per month salary for a Punjab University job is approximately, 1750,000 PKR
The maximum per month salary for a Punjab University job is approximately, 2700,000 PKR
Admission Punjab University Lahore
Punjab University offers various degree programs for students of different levels. Various students apply every year for admission to study at Punjab University. Here we are telling you how to apply for admission.
The University of Punjab offers various BS programs, some of the most famous are as under.
- BS Data Science
- BS Demography
- BS Digital Media & Communication
- BS E-Commerce
- BS- Economics
- BS- Education
- BS English
- BS Environmental Sciences
- BS Film & Broadcast Media Studies
- BS Gender Studies
- BS French
- BS Geographical Information System
- BS History
- BS Hydrology & Water Resources Management
- BS Information Management
Candidates who want to apply for admission can visit at Punjab University page (http://22.214.171.124/admissions/). And follow the steps.
- The first step is to provide personal information on the online application form then save the provided information and click on save & proceed further. Candidate must provide his/ her complete details including recent pictures in jpg, png, or in gif format, CNIC, Hostel requirement, address, blood group, and other details.
- Secondly, the candidate/ student provides his/ her educational information and then experience/ publications.
This is a simple and easy way to apply for Punjab University admissions.
About Punjab University
Punjab University also known as the University of Punjab is the university that is the oldest in Pakistan. Punjab University is located in Lahore, Pakistan. The University of Punjab is the 2nd largest and oldest ( 1882) university in Pakistan.
Punjab University Established in Lahore in 1882, the University of Punjab is the largest and the oldest seat of higher learning in Pakistan. It was the first to be established in the sub-continent in a Muslim majority area.Located in the historical and culturally alive city of Lahore, this university has played a leading role in spreading higher education in the country. The University strives to provide a conducive environment for the pursuit of academic activities. On account of its highly qualified and internationalized faculty, pleasant environment, and low tuition fees, the university remains the institution of the first choice for students.The University comprises five campuses, 19 Faculties, 08 Constituent Colleges, and 138 departments, centers, and institutes. The University also has 658 affiliated colleges. It has 991 full-time/regular and 300 part-time faculty members involved in teaching/research and 49,520 on-campus students. (29,588 Morning, 18,838 Evening and 1,094 Diploma students).Allama Iqbal Campus, named after the great South Asian thinker and poet-philosopher. Its Indo-Islamic architecture houses Colleges of Art and Design, IT and Pharamacy along with the most historic Oriental College, the first avatar of the University which was established in 1870. It is located on the Mall Road of Lahore.http://pu.edu.pk/
FAQs of Punjab University Jobs
Where is Punjab University located?
The University of Punjab is located in the capital of Punjab Lahore.
How to apply to Punjab University jobs?
Candidates can apply for the Punjab University jobs online through the official website o the UOP at: http://pu.edu.pk/careers/
Is Punjab University private or government?
The Punjab University is the University under the supervision of Govt. Punjab University also known as the University of Punjab is the university that is the oldest in Pakistan. Punjab University is located in Lahore, Pakistan. The University of Punjab is the 2nd largest and oldest ( 1882) university in Pakistan.